As a Digital Marketing Analytics, you will become the business representative, (business product owner/manager), of the Group's digital analytics capabilities. Leading the requirements setting & prioritization with key stakeholders in the business, digital teams, IT and third parties guided by business strategic and customer led objectives.
You will be responsible to define and implement measurement strategies that align with customer experience and business objectives, producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight. The role will also involve conducting conversion optimization consultancies, with the aim of improving efficiency or our digital marketing strategies and increasing ROI.
You will not necessarily come from a pure web analytics background but an excellent, in-depth level of knowledge in digital marketing, along with experience in strategic and analytical management of digital campaigns is essential.
1. Developing custom marketing dashboard and KPI framework
- Align with business, digital and IT to ensure the best solution is in place
- Promote digital analytics across the company
- Develop the dashboards
2. Reporting on key metrics, analysing, and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Dig into Google Analytics & Power BI in order to find relevant information and conduct exploratory analysis
- Advise business stakeholders on target setting for Digital KPI's
- Analyzing the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and developing and implementing innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Analyzing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Performing ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimisation consultancies for clients and influencing conversion optimisation strategies with solid analytical data
- Provide insights and relevant actionable recommendations
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion
- Present to upper management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
Master or equivalent by experience
English is a must
- Concrete and hands on knowledge
- Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, etc.),
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
- High level of experience working with Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing client reports and presentations
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- High level of experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Experience in working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g. Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Maxymiser, etc.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Project management skills and coordination.
- Able to collaborate with business and IT people.
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills
- Proficient in the soft skills necessary to be an effective project manager
- Ability to make presentations (internal and external)
- Change management experience
- Results driven
- Problem resolution and creativity in solution development
- Good influencing skills
Onze opdrachtgever maakt onderdeel uit van een grote bekende fabrikant van bekende A-merken in de FMCG in het FOOD & DRUG kanaal met een wereldwijde spreiding (omzet ruim 12 miljard verdeeld over ruim 130 landen). Als gevolg van stevige groeiambities in de Benelux gedurende de komende 3 tot 5 jaar z...
Onze klant is een grote en gerenommeerde internationale organisatie binnen de automotive industrie. Ze speelt een essentiële logistieke rol als schakel tussen de fabrikant en de eindconsument, in de kern van de distributieketen. Daarbij helpt ze de spelers in de distributiesector elke dag door een...