The gladiators' mission:
First of all, a gladiator needs to know how to anticipate: the needs of our emperors, reactions of legionaries, the (r)evolutions on the Forum. Keeping that in mind, it's important to listen carefully and ask the right questions to deliver the best consulting.
Batenborch gladiators push boundaries and explore the world. They conquer new grounds and discover new people, cultures and horizons every day. They are here to develop their competences like impact in communication, priority setting and time management. You want to know where to be when the battle begins, right?
Their most important task is their commercial role and impacting others. Convincing emperors to choose for Batenborch, convincing legionaries to explore new careers. They build the most strategic commercial alliances and build the best possible careers for legionaries, future emperors.
What does it take to become a Batenborch gladiator?
Batenborch is a boutique amphitheater that is personality and talent minded. What does it take to be an applicant?
- You have a minimum of a Master's degree;
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French (Latin is just a nice to have. :);
- You have the passion and the will to fight for better sales and marketing legionaries.
In contrast with their fighting spirit, empathy is the main color of the Batenborch battles. Gladiators adapt their way of fighting and communication to the emperors they're dealing with.
Which trophies are in it for Batenborch gladiators?
- You'll get the chance to work in an amphitheater that has the size of an SME, but which is at the same time internationally active in 5 countries.
- You'll work with a troop of co-gladiators who will stretch you each day to fully reach your potential.
- You'll be part of an open, transparent feedback culture.
- You'll get the chance to work in a fairytale setting, with a castle (no joke) and a huge park around it.
- You'll get the chance to shape your professional future in a casual, yet professional corporate environment.
- You'll start with a personal development plan where all your strengths get enforced and your weaknesses become neutralized.
- You'll get notoriety in the Belgian sales and marketing circles.
Throw your spear, catch up with us and discover our amphitheater.
Or tag someone who should throw his/her spear to us (and get rewarded).
Das Vertriebsgebiet unseres Kunden ist mit dem stationären Einzelhandel traditionell im Nordwesten Deutschlands verwurzelt und verfügt über eine breite Handelspalette mit einem dichten Netz von SB-Warenhäusern, Verbrauchermärkten und Supermärkten.
Notre client, spécialisé dans le matériel logistique et le traitement du courrier, recrute un/une chef de produit marketing spécialisé(e) dans les software