Our client, with two well-known cruising brands, is the Dutch part of the largest Cruise Company of the world and is already more than 140 years leader in cruises.
The fleet of 20 modern ships offers more than 500 cruises each year with about 850,000 guests, in which all seven continents are visited.
Cruises have both popular and lesser-known ports as destination in the Caribbean Islands, Alaska, Europe, Mexico, South America, the Panama Canal, Australia, New Zealand and Asia, but also unique travel to the Amazon, Antarctica and extensive Grand Voyages.
As a result of the departure of the current manager we are searching for an experienced Marketing & Product Manager Continental Europe for those two separate cruising brands focusing on 20 countries in Europe.
In the role of Marketing & Product Manager at our client is tomorrow for you today.
The Marketing & Product Manager is responsible for
- The development and implementation of the overall brand strategy for the different brands in the assigned countries;
- Translating the overall strategy in online and offline communication activities;
- Liaising with both the creative Office as the media company (sparring partner), and the "challenge" of both agencies;
- Prepare and implement event-& promotion planning;
- New product development, pricing, revenue management;
- Developing activities in the field of lead generation and lead qualification in close cooperation with Sales;
- Coaching, motivating and guiding a small marketing team in a changing environment;
- The monitoring of the marketing budget and the direct contact with the head office in US in terms of product marketing and revenue management.
The ideal candidate meets the following profile
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- 8-15 years of relevant experience in international FMCG/Consumer Services, preferably in the travel industry;
- Proven management track record in a rapidly changing environment;
- Specialist in online & offline communication, and good knowledge of the latest tools and developments in the field of the development of the customer journey;
- Flexible, "hands-on" mentality, inspiring and proactive;
- Fluent in Dutch, English and preferably German.
Function : Marketing
Sector : Services