Our client is a multinational producer within FMCG, with A-brand food products that are well-known worldwide.
The Brand Manager is responsible for growing the existing brand in the Benelux by executing marketing plans according to brand strategy and leading (trade) marketing activities and projects to increase brand awareness and grow the sales results.
- Academic degree in Marketing
- A minimum of 4 years of Food Marketing experience in Dutch retail with a proven track record building a brand.
- Experience in managing a(n international) A-brand
- Experienced in working with consumer research data and brand analysis
- Understand P&L and the drivers
- Experience in an international setting is a pre
Function : Marketing
Sector : Consumer Goods