Our client offers quality products in skincare, makeup and fragrance.
The key responsibility of the Sales Manager is to challenge, manage and coach the team. He/she will have a strong focus on people development. Next to that the Sales Manager will deal with the small independent customers. And will have the day to day contact with the big customers.
The Sales Manager is expected to give input on the strategy towards the General Manager and independently implement the plans. He/she will work closely with marketing, finance and other internal stakeholders to ensure sustainable growth. The Sales Manager defines the goals to be achieved and ensures adequate reporting of the results. He/she reports to the General Manager Benelux.
- 7-12 years of experience working for high-end luxury brands in FMCG
- Experience in the categories make-up, skin care and/or fragrances
- Min. 3 years of experience in people management, with a strong focus on development and coaching
- Min. 4 years of account management experience towards national retail accounts
- Experience in developing and owning annual operational and strategic business plans to drive revenue, net sales and contribution margin
Function : Sales
Sector : Consumer Goods