Our client is a world leader in Luxery.
The Key Account Manager handles a very strategic retailer. He/she works 360 with multiple internal Experts and Management to lead retainer development strategy and sell-out focused activity plans. The responsibility includes enhancement of brand image, growing market share and profitablility through strong customer business partnership according to commercial target and company goals.
- Minimum of 2 years Key Account Management experience
- Proven track record in managing customer account globally to P&L according to budget and brand strategy
- Experience with working cross functionally with commercial, marketing, merchandising and finance teams
- Strong business insight, strategic vision and negotiation skills
- Result oriented, analytical and creative
- Trade marketing knowlegde is a strong plus
- Passion for luxury
Function : Sales
Sector : Consumer Goods