Our client is an multinational producer within FMCG, with A-brand food products that are well-known worldwide. Their Dutch headquarters are located in the South of the Netherlands, other offices and production facilities are located all over the world.
The Brand Manager reports to the Marketing Manager Benelux and coaches the Marketing Coördinator and Customer Services. He/She is responsible for growing the existing brand in the Benelux by executing marketing plans according to brand strategy and leading (trade) marketing activities and projects to increase brand awareness and grow the sales results.
- Develop and execute the annual marketing plans for the brand in the Netherlands in line with the EMEA brand plan to achieve goals and to drive growth over all channels (360°)
- Identify and analyze new marketing trends, and develop promotional programs
- Develop and execute ideas to increase brand equity and brand awareness above the Line (ATL) and Below the Line (BTL) to achieve sustainable growth targets
- Maintain promotional plans for the brands, coordinating with the Operations department where applicable (e. g. promotional packaging etc.)
- Plan Point of Sales (POS) materials and coordinate logistics and order quantity
- Create, execute, manage and follow-up on Trade Marketing promotions and activities
- Benchmark, understand and share best practices of the market
- Analyze and interpret market- and consumer information and based on the findings, make recommendations in the areas of communication and promotion
- Academic degree in Marketing
- A minimum of 4 years of Food Marketing experience in Dutch retail with a proven track record building a brand.
- Extensive experience in managing a(n international) A-brand
- Experienced in working with consumer research data and brand analysis
- Understand P&L and the drivers
- Experience in an international setting is a pre
- Good analytical reasoning
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial and courageous
- Flexible and adaptable and be able to work effectively as both a team member and independently
- Languages: Dutch and English fluent, Other languages a pre
Function : Marketing
Sector : Consumer Goods