Our client is a leading A-brand company in the food industry.
In order to strengthen our client's team in the Benelux, we are looking for a Marketing Manager. As Marketing Manager, you are responsible for managing a team of marketeers in two countries; you are part of the Benelux Management Team.
Your main responsibilities are:
- To develop a long term vision for your brands and get it translated into concrete action plans;
- To increase your position in the market;
- Increase the consumer brand awareness;
- To steer and coach a team;
- To develop a strategic approach on several topics;
- Work closely together with the international organization.
- You have a solid professional experience in Marketing, around 8 years (preferably in food)
- You have proven people skills and you are a strong leader, you can influence and convince people
- You have outspoken analytical skills and you are a strong conceptual thinker, able to build strategies and develop innovations
- You have good communication and project management skills
- You demonstrate a proactive, flexible and solution driven attitude and you are stress resilient
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- Master degree