Our client is a large player in the FMCG sector.
The key responsibility of the Sales Director is to challenge, manage and coach the team. He/she will have a strong focus on people development. Next to that the Sales Director will have the day to day contact with the big customers.
The Sales Director is expected to give input on the strategy towards the General Manager and independently implement the plans. He/she will work closely with marketing, finance and other internal stakeholders to ensure sustainable growth. The Sales Director defines the goals to be achieved and ensures adequate reporting of the results. He/she repots to the General Manager Benelux.
- 7 - 15 years of experience working for international FMCG company
- Min. 4 years of account management experience towards national retail accounts
- Min. 3 years of experience in people management, with a strong focus on development and coaching
- Experience in developing and owning annual operational and strategic business plans to drive revenue, net sales and contribution margin
- Experience in working with cross functional teams to devise innovative growth strategies and joint business plans
Function : Sales
Sector : Consumer Goods