Our client is a multinational in the food industry.
The Brand Manager (m / f) is the specialist of the consumer's journey. He / she is responsible for the development of the client's portfolio, the communication with the customer, the execution of market studies and the analysis of the needs of the consumer. For the development of the promotion strategy, the Brand Manager works closely with the Trade Marketing team. The Brand Manager reports to the Marketing Manager.
You play an active role in the conversion of the brand strategy into an annual plan and go-to-market strategies.
You identify the journey of the consumer, the corresponding points of contact and the way in which these are integrated in the predefined seasons.
You are responsible for the development of the portfolio of the seasonal programs, for the development of new products and packaging.
You are responsible for drafting, determining and implementing innovative products and concepts for the brand.
You activate and reinforce the choice of the brand through targeted marketing campaigns, both ATL and BTL.
You analyze the sales performance and the ROI of the marketing campaigns undertaken.
You give the Trade Marketing team clear guidelines on the planned promotion strategy for the respective seasons.
You bring the Visual Design Manager up to date with all necessary visual creations.
You coordinate a cross-functional project launch team to test the final prototypes and take the appropriate initiatives.
You manage the financial (P & L, budget follow-up ...) and administrative tasks.
· You have a Master in Commercial Sciences or Marketing
· You know the Retail / Food sector
· You have at least 6 years of professional experience in a function of Brand Manager.
· You have an enterprising spirit and work on results and quality.
· You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
· You are creative and have an analytical mind and excels in project management.
· You can deal very well with problems and complex situations.
· You have a passion for the digital world.
· You are trilingual (FR / NL / EN).