Our cient is a wellknown player in the FMCG industry
Your mission :
The Trade Marketing Manager (TMM) contributes to the development of innovative marketing strategies for the full range o products worldwide.
TMM is also responsible for translating marketing strategies into sales tactics. He / She collects and assimilates the field and internal information and develops the promotional action plan by optimizing the ROI. In addition, he/she defines the strategy and manages the teams in charge of Concept & Merchandising, Category Management. TMM is a key contact person for the marketing department, sales team and internal cross-functional departments.
• In close collaboration with the Sales and Marketing teams, you develop the Trade Marketing strategy, the Category Management, the 'Concept and Merchandising'
• You control all Trade Marketing operations and build an in-store experience with your team for excellence.
• You are responsible for choosing agencies and relationships with them.
• You perform a strategic analysis of the market and the competition.
• You set the schedule of promotional actions to achieve desired results and maximize ROI.
• You analyze consumer behavior, reseller needs and market trends to develop proposals for brand growth.
• You monitor the profitability of the actions implemented in the field and optimize the results.
• You develop annual plans and budgets by category / channel and create a "win-win" partnership with the distribution network
" You have a Master in Commercial Sciences or Marketing.
" You have at least 8 years of professional experience in a commercial management job.
" You know the Retail/Food branch and you excel in execution.
" You have entrepreneurial mindset and you are a results- and quality-oriented person.
" You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
" You have an analytical mind and you are a real People manager.
" You excel in account management and project management.
" You are trilingual (FR/NL/EN).
Function : Marketing
Sector : Consumer Goods