Our client is a well known FMCG player.
he Key Account Manager is responsible for developing the commercial relationships with his/her customers.
The Key Account Manager is accountable for building customer relationship and insight with the more complex customers, in a very specific segment. Commercial accountability includes reaching margin & volume targets and establishing growth through innovation. Furthermore, accountability involves deploying marketing tools such as customer account plans & segmentation, delivering value propositions, and gaining industry knowledge and translating this back into the wider commercial organization. Sales execution starts at pre contracting phase and end with payment of the invoice.
He/She will elaborate, implement and present the strategic plans for his/her dedicated national customers to the Sales Director in order to realise the turnover and budget objectives for his/her client portfolio.
1. Deep customer insight & relationship
- You build insight & intimate relationship through customer visits.
- You integrate insight in visit reports, customer account plan, CRM system and feed commercial organization with relevant information.
- You identify demand and integrate knowledge in specific region and/or market.
2. Achieving commercial growth targets
- You create a plan for continuous growth and set budget together with the Team Lead Key Accounts.
- You work to achieve margin and volume targets.
- You plan and execute innovation based growth.
3. Sales Execution & Contract Excellence
- You are accountable for managing all steps in sales effectiveness process. Starting with pre contracting discussion on terms & conditions, negotiate and conclude a sale, contract entry, until execution and payment of the contract. Appropriately involve Sales Support and other support functions during the process.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
Min. 10 years of experience in B2C Sales.
10 years' experience in the FMCG sector i
A proven track record in a commercial role.
Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Highly motivated, stress resistant and ready to evolve in a high demanding environment.
Good analytical skills (work with facts & figures) and interpersonal relationship skills. Working closely and communicating efficiently with all the departments of the company (Sales, Marketing, Finance, …).
Function : Interim Manager
Sector : Fast moving Food
Zaventem , Belgium