For a well know telecom company, residential division
The Senior Product Manager will contribute to the client's growth by managing and developing brand activities, together with the Head of Branded Resellers.
He/she will directly manage the brand as well as supervise its day-to-day relation with other brands:
- He/she is responsible for evolving the brand strategy, translate it into a brand roadmap (4Ps) and implement it in collaboration with the branded partner.
- He/she coordinates the day-to-day relation and the dependencies between brands; coaches junior management.
- Marketing and communication
- Business Reporting
- Active P&L management
- Act as a backup for other product managers
- Fluent in French and English; Dutch is an asset
- Proven exêrience for at least 10 years in a simular role
- Background in utilities, FMCG, telecom and/ or services in B2C
- An autonomous, enthusiastic and flexible personality with team spirit
- Communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Analytical thinking
Function : Interim Manager
Sector : Consumer Goods
Brussels centrum , Belgium