This employer is a unique international player in consumer goods: fun people, cool products and strong entrepreneurship driven culture.
The team challenges the common and the normal, they stand for environmentally friendly products, creativity, pioneering and putting people and the company values at the core of their strategy.
Fast growth - innovation - challenge : if this is what you are aiming at, this company is made for you.
Working and growing there is a unique experience you wouldn't want to miss.
The Category Manager will have the ability to coach and develop his or her direct reports as well as the wider team. He or she motivates and inspires the team behind a vision. The Category Manager manages performance, sets clear objectives and helps his or her team prioritize workload.
- He or she will create and lead the category agenda and vision.
- He or she will develop the direct team.
- He or she will build retail relationships and influence the customer.
- He or she will drive performance across all PAD's categories.
- He or she will shape, impact and influence the business direction from data and
- He or she will turn insight into action at retailer level.
- He or she will own and spend data budget effectively and manage external data suppliers.
- He or she will turn data into actionable insight.
- He or she will develop category vision and executed it in the market.
Master or Bachelor degree in economics, marketing, commerce (or equivalent by experience).
French: professional knowledge
Dutch: professional knowledge
English: professional knowledge
- He/she should fit with the company values of the company:
(1) Pioneer the future;
(2) Every brain in the game;
(3) What would MacGyver do?;
(4) Care like a mother ;
(5) Keep it weird.
- He/she should have a true passion for people and developing talent.
- He/she should have a strong personality, have a broad view on the world, be opiniated, but open to discuss and to review the own point of view.
- He/she should be a rising marketing star, ready to grow together with others, by inspiring and motivating them. He/she has to know what a brand stands for, how you can set up a story telling and how a brand can impact the lives of others.
- He/she should dare to be different and crazy. He/ she doesn't have to tick all the above and below boxes.
- He/she has the ability to manage a divers, ever-changing and interesting workload.
- He/she is at home being a trailblazer and has the energy/leadership skills to lead a team (and the industry) to swim against the hide.
- He/she has built long term winning category relationships with Belgian retailers
- He/she has led large scale range reviews and is a pro at winning incremental distribution and listings.
- He /she is an expert and has strong knowledge and understanding of Belgian market data sources, wider EU is a plus.
Function : Trade/Promo/Channel/Categ
Sector : Fast moving non food