Our client is a multi brand car manufacturer with a very broad and diverse product portfolio.
The Marketing Manager Fleet and Business Sales will support the Fleet & Business Sales department by managing:
- Managing their ATL/BTL marketing.
- Planning their product launches, promotions and campaigns.
- Keeping an eye on the competition.
He / she manages the ATL/BTL marketing for the Fleet & Business Sales department:
- Media planning and agencies creativity brief.
- CRM, website management, digital campaign & lead process management.
- BTL: events, car park, POS material management.
- Media budget management
- Special product execution
He / she manages the product and promotions:
- Plan and executive product launches (technical preview, list price communication to LTRs) and lifecycle (technical roundtable, residual value…).
- Promo and discount forecasting and follow-up of actuals.
He / she is responsible for the market intelligence:
- Competitors analysis.
- Define (together with brands) the product configuration in order to ensure the best level of competitiveness on all fleet channels.
He / she is responsible for the monitoring and the follow-up of the sales planning:
- Define fleet volumes per sub channel in line with industry weight and models potential.
- Define OCF target according to HQ guidelines.
- Advise on PO risks and opportunities.
- Market overview and reporting.
Master level (preferable in Marketing or Communication Science)
- Dutch: professional level.
- French: professional level.
- English: professional level.
- You have a minimum experience of 5 years as a marketer.
- You have experience in the automotive industry.
- You had a position before in which you attributed marketing (ATL/BTL) as well as communication responsibilities.
- You are used to make market analyses and have experience with competitive intelligence (with the automotive sector).
- You are used to set up promotion plans and have experience with product marketing (within the automotive sector).
- You are flexible and dynamic and can adapt to a fast changing and high demanding environment.
- You have a strong personality and can influence others within the company with your enthusiasm and rational arguments.
- You are extravert, can convince others and like to make presentations.
Function : Marketing
Sector : Car Retail
Bruxelles , Belgium