Our client is a leading supplier of high quality fresh fish and recognised as a first choice supplier of quality seafood and services to leading retailers.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for the further development of the commercial relations and the further development of the confidence band with his client as key account. In doing so, he/she develops tailor made solutions for the customer and is ultimately responsible for reaching the CPI's. In the context of the annual commercial plan and in order to overcome the particular budgets and volumes, he/she sets up a strategic plan; that he/she has to realize.
The Key Account Manager will report to the Sales and Marketing Director.
- Manages his client as a key account and is therefore responsible for revenue, margin and other CPI's.
- Follows market trends, analyzes and follows market trends and 'consumer insights' to gain a better understanding of consumer needs. On this basis, makes creative proposals for product innovations and development. Works both reactively and proactively and proposes rayon renewal for new and existing customers.
- Based on a thorough analysis of the market competition consumers and distribution, he / she guarantees a continuous marketing mix for a particular product line (communication packaging product price profitability quality.) and the evolution of this in relation to market conditions and objective objectives. He/she evaluates any marketing strategies for possible impact on ROI and takes up alternatives that can optimize the financial pact. P&L responsibility to increase profitability.
- Achieves the objectives for the customers within his/her portfolio in terms of volume range of merchandising within the framework for the proposed commercial budgets and according to the particular commercial strategy. He/she is also responsible for the recommendations regarding repairs.
- Guarantees efficient and rigorous management of the files:
o develops positive relationships with decision makers with his/her customer
o follows the planned projects and analyzes the results
o keeps the customer records up to date (volume of business, range, promotions, investments, ...)
o anticipates future evolutions and protects ad hoc studies (e.g. product innovation)
- Determines the unique needs and needs of the customers and detects potential and potential issues. Has a good understanding of the trends and dynamics in the different sales channels by developing account plans that are in line with the brand promotion.
- Negotiates annual contracts and proposes any trade marketing and category marketing action plan (assortment, merchandising, promotions, prices, logistics, etc.)
- Works with the definition and revision of budgets, volume and investment for the power stations. Defines qualitative sale forecasts.
- Cooperates in developing good communication within the company, compiling and respecting business values.
Master degree or equal by experience.
Dutch: mother tongue or excellent.
French: mother tongue or excellent.
He/she can look back on a first successful sales experience (5-7 years) in the food sector and knows how to work with sales analysis, forecasts, KPI'S... (must)
He/she has experience with fresh, ultra-fresh and deep-frozen foods.
He/she has experience with top 3 customers / retailers. (must)
He/she is extremely relational and capable of building long-term relationships, especially through the use of his/her communication skills and commercial attitude.
He/she can work very independently, but also work well in team.
He/she has a passion for food and loves fish.
He/she works proactively and designs tailor-made solutions to specific problems and answers to-the-point to emerging trends.
He/she has a young and dynamic attitude and can respond with punch to changes in a rapidly changing sector.
Function : Account/Key Acc Mgr.
Sector : Fast moving Food