Our client is an American multinational that provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the entire world.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development & execution of marketing initiatives and projects across the EMEA region. In this role you are expected to develop and deploy marketing tactics and best practices, creating actionable insights on the drivers of markets & consumers. Focusing on continuous improvement of demand market intelligence and effective customer communication. You are the voice of the customer and consumers for the specific product lines and in this role create connectivity across the organization.
This position reports into the Marketing Director.
Lead Demand Market Insights
- You will follow & analyse specific end markets and factors driving consumer trends and the influence on food developers, creating a forward looking view on the impact on our ingredients business;
o Use your expertise and market research strategies to identify opportunities for growth in an assigned category or market.
o Present recommendations based on appropriate data and insights on a continuous basis.
o Contribute to the product line strategies by developing an external market scan, in cooperation with the marketing team.
o Support the creation of storylines to promote the capabilities of the company.
Create On-trend Solutions
- You will drive the understanding of different customer needs in the region and convert insights into on-trend solutions, new product concepts & sales tools by working closely with the commercial and technical teams.
- Create marketing communication materials; trend presentations, market insights presentations and product launch presentations.
- You will support the commercialization of projects; in this role you are responsible for a number of product launches from the launch program including all activities from pre- to post launch;
o Develop value propositions & key messaging.
o Identify market potential, support commercial teams.
o Prepare & present internal & external promotion materials.
o Ensure follow-up & measurement of success and suggest/implement proper actions based on the outcome.
Develop Customer Intimacy
- It is your responsibility to ensure utilization of customer insights;
- Activate customer needs through identified growth opportunities, understanding both the customer and business needs.
- Support & monitor the creation & maintenance of customer development plans by closely collaborating with the commercial teams.
- Build customer portraits and stay abreast of developments in the food industry relative to the customer base.
- Support customer visits and customer innovation days.
Master's degree in marketing, general business or related field.
Full professional proficiency in English (both verbal and written), additional languages an advantage.
- You have a minimum of 7 years relevant marketing experience (B2B / food industry preferred), B2C experience can be valuable too.
- You demonstrate a good understanding of marketing principles & tools and are able to translate research & learnings into insights & recommendations for the business.
- You possess conceptual skills with demonstrated experience in developing new concepts & solutions (e.g. product launches).
- You have effective project management skills, and the ability to coordinate a virtual team.
- You are an excellent communicator and compelling presenter with strong written and oral communication skills.
- You are flexible, able to work independently, set and follow priorities, manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively.
- Analytical, conceptual thinking
- Communication skills
- Planning & Organisational skills
Function : MkgtResearch/Intelligence
Sector : Industry