Our client is a lubricants company with international activities, their customers are situated in the automotive sector.
They are currently looking for two Channel Marketeers to reinforce their Go To Market team:
- on for the DACH/CEE region, where knowledge of the German/English language is essential
- one for the Russia/CIS region, where knowledge of the English language is essential and knowledge of the Russian language is a serious plus.
The Channel Marketeer is responsible for the activation of the channels to market in
his/her region. He or she works closely with the sales team to develop & optimize the joint
sales & marketing plan for the key customers and he or she will be responsible for the
development & execution of POS materials, tools & commercialization activities for the
region & key customers driving brand awareness, sales, profitability & market share.
- He or she leads the annual channel activation process and defines the channel activation plan for his/her region and key customers
- He or she manages customer performance analysis: sell in performances / key activities understanding & reporting and sell out analysis (where possible).
- He or she defines, together with the product department, the product launch plan for each NPI in the region.
- He or she works closely together with the market & competitor intelligence specialist to gather local market research & insights that supports your go to market plan
- He or she identifies and develops necessary Point of Sales tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve customer satisfaction (on line/off line) together with the marketing operations department.
- He or she identifies drivers for growth (region/channel/customer) to accelerate the growth for our brands.
- He or she identifies & recommends new business opportunities - Makes recommendations for go-to-market strategies across new channels, balancing risk and return.
- He or she understands what budget or customer program spend is available or needed for activation & analyzes the effectiveness of this spend
- He or she collects and analyzes end user and distribution pricing and margin requirements for the brands in collaboration with product / brand & business analyst and defines recommendations
- He or she analyzes regional promotional pricing and pricing activity in line with requirements, brand guidelines and cost-to-serve
Master degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, International business or similar degree
Fluent in English is essential
Knowledge of Russian and German is a seirous plus!
KNOWLEDGE / EXP.
- Min 5 years of experience in an international sales & marketing environment with proven experience in developing & integrating local marketing plans
- Strong project management skills, able to manage complexity and deliver critical projects.
- Strong communication skills & influencing skills.
- Driven by results & excellence in the job, mentality to make things happen
- Financial awareness & Analytical - essential to drive and understand the numbers and for financial budgeting, analysis and planning
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Function : Marketing
Sector : Industry