Our client is an award winning brand design and communication agency with more than 50 years of proud heritage. They bridge the gap between strategy and creativity, design and experience to build brands that are able to adapt to changing times and markets and be an integrated part of consumers lives. Working across all touch points, they are able to deliver a coherent and consistent brand experience, empowering a holistic look and feel across the entire consumer journey. Their clients include some of the world leading brand and FMCG owners, retailers and pharmaceutical companies many of whom have worked with the, for several decades on a daily basis. Their services range from portfolio management and brand identity to design creation and the development and deployment of marketing communication initiatives across all channels. Their multinational, innovative and talented teams work with a dedicated passion, superior expertise and relentless commitment to translate their clients' business and brand ambitions into growing value through smart branding and design.
- You are passionate about branding, design and communication and your dedicated commitment to meeting and exceeding the clients' expectations is a must have!
- You are experienced in building and maintaining client satisfaction by ensuring that projects are delivered on scope, on time, and on budget.
- You seek ways to grow existing business and add value to other new business pursuits.
- You are the central point of communication across 2 or 3 clients working on multiply brand portfolios with expertise and ease.
- Accountable for the accurate and timely flow of information between the client and the internal team, you ensure that milestones are successfully met whilst partnering leadership functions on key relationships.
- You skillfully participate in brand discussions, client workshops, brainstorms and the development of strategic deliverables and you have the ability to bring a room to life with your impactful story-telling / presentation ability.
- You embrace and display eagerness and curiosity with all of our internal services including strategy, innovation, design, digital, and engagement toward the full brand experience across all consumer touch-points.
- You support the client services and strategy team to develop and write competitive and breakthrough strategies, project plans and cost estimates.
- You align and articulate the link between creative work and strategic foundations and may be asked to research prospective clients - business strategy, industry trends, organizational structure, competitors, customer preferences, etc. in order to build competitive intelligence.
- minimum 5+ years of experience in high profile FMCG client and project management within a well-known branding / advertising agency or marketing consultancy. You must have strong client presence with the ability to engage and wow international marketing and management teams.
- Your verbal communication and writing skills are superior and you are at home working in a high-pressure, fast-moving environment, strategic and intellectually agile, decisive, but respectful of and comfortable with ever changing priorities.
- You are also an amazing team player, responsible, helpful, hard working, and able to demonstrate cross-functional leadership tasks.
- English is our working language and an international background is a must, whilst the ability to speak several languages a plus. (no Dutch or French necessary).
Function : Account Management Pub
Sector : Advertising/Communication
Antwerpen , Belgium