Our client is a brand asset management agency, specializing in multichannel branding and marketing solutions for consistent and coherent design, artwork, prepress, communication and publication initiatives across all channels. They bridge the gap between strategy and creativity, design and communication, digital and print, across the online and offline creation, development and production of all superior assets for many of the world's leading FMCG brand owners and private label producers.
- New Business Development manager is responsible for seeking, identifying, targeting and transferring new prospects into new clients.
- Prepares and executes sales strategies in line with the business development strategy of the Group to acquire clients and to increase the revenue
- Identifies potential clients across the Local & European market and develops a pertinent strategy to approach them
- Interviews prospects or visits them together with the Client Service Manager
- Develops networking relationships with key prospects and business partners
- Responsible for the whole sales cycle, from first contacts to delivering the service
- Responsible for maintaining a up to date and detailed trace of the sales activity and sales cycle in the Group's online CRM system
- Achieves detailed understanding of the clients, their business and needs as a basis for a sales strategy for upselling actions
- Develops in-depth understanding of the Company and the Group services and proposition so that he/she feels at ease to upsell and actively participate in new service development or new market propositions
- Delivers extremely persuasive sales pitches and together with the Marketing department prepares a diversity of client customised sales tools and sales materials
- Leads client tenders as well as heads the negotiations with the purchasing departments regarding price grids and contracts
- Collaborates internally with the transversal New Business Development team members as well as the Marketing department and the Client Service Teams on cross-discipline or Group client development and various sales related projects
- As a member of our New Business Development team, you will be responsible for reaching the yearly sales goals for the region
- Working within a matrix organisation with a direct line report to Commercial Director and Group CEO
- Consistently delivers against established goals, revenue and renewal growth objectives.
- Serve as a resource and escalation point for critical client issues and strategies.
- Supports cross-functional Client Teams (Client Service Managers, Account Manager,) to ensure the Prospect & Company mutually successful outcomes.
- Coordinates & facilitates involvement of OPCO´s Client Service Teams, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet prospect support requirements, service performance objectives, and customer's overall expectations.
- He/she can rely on a team of nationally based Client Service Manager(s) and Account Manager(s), who are responsible for the client portfolios consisting of large companies with a high-level of complexity, focus and intensity.
- Drive & setting objectives through the development of actionable steps with assigned owners, timelines and measurements while anticipating and removing roadblocks and orchestrating multiple resources.
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship that promotes and exemplifies the highest standards of willingness, commitment accountability and support.
- Works with passion, maintaining focus on individual development and growth while inspiring and setting an example for your colleagues
- Min 5 years of new business and sales experience
- Substantial knowledge and/or previous experience in Packaging, Design, Advertising or graphical chain background.
- Fluent English is a must, ideally combined with Dutch (and/or French). Any additional European language is considered a plus.
SKILLS AND PERSONALITY
- Strong entrepreneur, customer oriented and sales driven mind-set and passionate about providing a great experience to existing clients.
- Consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career.
- Success-driven, self-motivated and able to work independently, but also able to work dynamically with the Client Service teams.
- Demonstrated ability to seize a business opportunity and implement it successfully.
- Demonstrates ability as a successful leader who can influence, persuade and motivate and support.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Travel flexibility required (up to 25%). The position is based in Antwerp, but frequent travel will obviously be required.
Function : Account/Key Acc Mgr.
Sector : Advertising/Communication
Antwerpen , Belgium