Our client is leader in frozen pastry products. it evolved from a local manufacturer to a commercial player with an international reputation. Its extensive range of frozen breakfast pastries is currently sold and savoured in over 50 countries.
Our client built a network of retailers and distributors through its Sales Offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, UK, Italy, Spain, Poland, Croatia and the US.
They supply artisanal and industrial bakeries, retailers, catering and food service clients with a wide range of laminated dough products. The products offering ranges from classic croissants, to Danishes and other pastries with sweet or savoury fillings.
Because of its constant growth our client is expanding its sales team through the creation of a new function: European Key Acocunt Manager OOH.
He/she develops and prospects new customers in the OUT OF HOME sector (foodservice, convinience, on the go, petrol stations, catering). He/she works in close collaboration with the Commercial Director, sales support assistant and local teams. He/she is a strong individual able to make the difference in both the "business building" activities and "customer relationships". The Key Account Manager reports to the Commercial Director.
- University degree or equal by experience;
- At least tri-lingual (English/Dutch/French). Knowledge of other languages is appreciated;
- Min. 5 years sales experience in the Food industry on OOH channels;
- Experience with private label is a plus;
- Open to travel 20% in Europe. A first experience on an European position is a plus;
- Successful track record in delivering business targets & plans in a highly competitive environment.
Function : Sales
Sector : Fast moving Food