Our client is leader on its category and is active on the food industry. We are looking for a Key Account Manager to manage one of the TOP 3 clients (Carrefour) and the small retail clients (Intermarché, Provera, Makro etc) who will reports to the Sales Manager retail Belgium.
The Key Account Manager has to ensure an efficient and profitable cooperation with his customers (Carrefour and small retail clients) within the framework of the strategy of the company and its annual objectives with the customers. He reports to the Sales Manager Retail Belgium.
- prepare the annual planning to create objectives per customer under the supervision of the Head of Sales and in accordance with the marketing plan;
- render the annual plan to a volume planning per customer;
- permanently monitor the objectives and take the necessary corrective actions to reach the objectives within the assigned budget (i.e. analysis of the achieved result versus plan, analysis of the efficiency of the various actions with customers, etc.);
- responsible for granting the agreed conditions to the customer according to the sales strategy together with the Head of Sales;
- efficient administration and allocation of all budgets (folders, trade fairs, introductions, etc.) within the defined boundaries and within strictly defined frameworks;
- keep customer files up to date;
- present new products as a strategic objective;
- draw-up promotions within the set boundaries;
- acquire strategic information through the customers;
- maintain good customer-contacts;
- find solutions for specific problems.
As internal ambassador of the customers he
- participates in internal meetings related to the category (BTF, sales controlling, sales meeting, etc.);
- provides information on the strategy & the positioning of competitors, the customers and the market in general;
- uses market analysis (Nielsen, GfK, BW) in cooperation with marketing and CM.
Level of education: Master or Bachelor (Commercial Sciences / Business Administration or similar).
Work experience: At least2 à 3 years of relevant work experience as Key Account Manager (OOH or retail), within the FMCG sector or as purchaser among a retailer.
Languages: Dutch, French and English.
Good analytical and negotiation skills.
Function : Sales
Sector : Fast moving Food