Our client is a global material solutions company, with the headquarter in Belgium. they supply quality products to a variety of industries including glass and agriculture.
They are searching for a global strategic marketing manager that wants to be part of a dynamic and ambitious marketing team.
You will create macrom stategies in line with the global strategic plan of a BU/BL taking into consideration the different stakeholders and communication channels. You will lead the marcom team who will have the responsibility for the creation of the regional marcom plans. Yoou will also oversee the execution of global marcom initiatives. The strategic Marcom Manager is part of the centre of excellence to develop excellence in the marcom function.
°Creating Global and regional marcom strategies:
- supporting the business for the respective BL based on a 3 year strategy and commercial execution plan, identify and agree on actions.
- understanding different needs between the regions, manages the execution
°Leading the marcom resources:
- leading international marcom team
- identifying and managing the global agencies network.
°identifying budget needs per BU/BL global and regional.
°keeping budget under control and makes sure they are in line with business objectives.
°creating sales tools (values calculator and product selector)
°creating lead generation campaigns (specific message, targeted audience)
°organizing fairs & events and KPI settings
°creating excellence in the marcom function
- Master degree in marketing communication or similar
- English: fluent
- any other language is a plus
- knowledge of Graphical design programs (adobe)
- min 5 à 10 years Marcom management experience
- experience with leading international teams
- experience with social media lead generation campaigns
Function : Internat. Marketing
Sector : Industry